Announcements for week of 10/03/2021 - 10/09/2021
This page is updated every week. If you have any questions concerning the announcements written here, please send us a message.
In our fellowship with the brothers, we felt to have a return to in-person meetings for those who are burdened to do so beginning with our Lord’s Day meetings and prayer meetings. We would like to have this beginning April 11 with the Lord’s Table at the Bayes Achievement Center Auditorium.
- For those saints who don’t feel comfortable meeting yet in person we will include you in the meeting by setting up several large screens in the meeting room and Zooming you in if you desire to attend this way.
- For those saints who have already had your vaccines you can opt to wear a mask if you feel.
- For those wanting to attend the in-person meeting who haven’t yet been vaccinated we ask that you wear a mask during the meeting except when you prophecy.
- During this in-person meetings we will also endeavor to arrange the chairs so that there is space for social distancing between non-related saints.
- Morning Revival: Monday – Friday at 6 AM and 9 AM (Zoom)
- Bible Reading: Monday – Friday at 9 PM (Zoom)
- Ministry Meeting: Wednesdays at 8:30 AM (Zoom)
- Topstone Fellowship: Wednesdays at 10 AM (Zoom)
- Prayer Meeting: Wednesdays at 7 PM (Hybrid)
- Small Group Meetings: There are several small group meetings throughout the week. Please contact one of the leading brothers to get connected to one.
- College-Aged Meeting: Fridays at 7 PM (Zoom)
- Corporate Morning Revival: Saturdays at 9 AM (Zoom)
- Young People Meeting: Saturdays at 5:30 PM (In-person)
- Lord’s Day Meeting: Sundays at 11 AM (Hybrid)
- Campus Fellowship: Sundays at 2 PM (Hybrid)
1) Migration of burdened saints to six designated European cities: Zurich, Switzerland
Zurich is a major economic and cultural centre and a global financial hub with a thriving economy. Home to over 20 universities and 60,000 students, it is ranked as one of the most desirable cities in the world in which to live. As Switzerland’s largest city, there are 430,000 residents in the city proper, 1.3 million in the urban area, and nearly 2 million in the greater metropolitan area.
Zurich was an important centre of the Reformation in the 16th century, where Swiss reformer Ulrich Zwingli was used by the Lord in recovering the practice of the Lord’s Table and refuting the false teaching of transubstantiation. Around the same time, the Anabaptists were raised up in the area – devout believers often referred to as “radical reformers” because of their absoluteness for the Lord and their unwillingness to be identified with either the Roman Catholic Church or the Protestant state churches that followed Luther or Zwingli. They stood strongly in their opposition to infant baptism, and in an absolute commitment to the Bible and following Christ without compromise, and even enjoyed a kind of early church life in Zurich and the surrounding cities. Thousands were martyred for their testimony by both the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant state churches of Germany and Switzerland. These were believers that the Lord used in the early stages of His ultimate recovery and we stand on their shoulders today. The Lord’s recovery today is a vindication of their faithful testimony.
The church life began in Zurich in 1978, reaching about 120 saints by 1986, but was wiped out by the rebellion and turmoil of the late 1980s that affected many German and Swiss churches. A few faithful saints remained true to the ministry and committed to oneness with all the local churches, meeting in the nearby city of Regensdorf.
More than 30 saints now gather weekly and long for the table of the Lord and the testimony of the lampstand in Zurich to be re-established – this is our great hope and earnest prayer. Bit by bit, the testimony of oneness that the enemy came in to damage is being regained in city after city in the German-speaking world. In the last few years, the saints in and around Zurich have been steadily revived, with vitality and joy in their Christian life and much yearning in their prayers for the Lord to restore the church life in full. Due to Zurich’s central location, they are discovering the benefit of blending with the nearby churches.
- the Lord to recover His testimony in Zurich,
- the Lord to send two well established families and to release the right jobs and housing within the city,
- the saints to have a strong desire to meet more frequently during the week, and
- the saints and new ones to be blended and built up together, nourished, fed, shepherded and established.
May the enemy be put to shame and the Lord be fully glorified through His move in Zurich.
2) Burden related to contact our neighbors through Topstone Bible kits
Topstone is ready to send out Bible kits to the saints who would like them.
Each kit has 5 BFA Bibles with a Topstone information sticker inside the cover and 5 Basic Elements of the Christian Life, Vol. 1. Each Bible has a How to Use the Recovery Version insert and an Is Jesus in Your Boat tract.
The saints can request a kit by emailing email@example.com. There is a $35 suggested donation to cover costs.
- October 7-9, 2021
- Held Online (LSM ITERO Webcast)
- Registration is required. Further information is available through Living Stream Ministry. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 22-24, 2021
- Held Online (Zoom)
- Registration is required. Contact Brother Newman to register.
- October 29-31, 2021
- Held Online (Zoom)
- Registration is required. Deadline to register is October 17, 2021.
INTERNATIONAL THANKSGIVING WEEKEND CONFERENCE
- November 25-28, 2021
- Atlanta, GA (if possible)
DECEMBER SEMIANNUAL TRAINING
- December 20-25, 2021
- Anaheim, CA (if possible)
- Registration is required. Further information is available through Living Stream Ministry. Please contact email@example.com